Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Almost...all about me



My whole name is Keren Kezia Tanes... Johannesen,

I kinda like to use the last name of my wonderful norwegian stepfather.
Keren Kezia is taken from the bible, Keren and Kezia are Job's daughter as far as I know.
And Tanes, thats my real last name...

I got it from my dearest father, Francis.
I really dont know much about him but I know he's a great engineer.

And my MOM.
She may dont know but I love her soo muuch,
she's the best mom in the world!!
And she's a really really talented cook,
I love the food she cook for us no matter what!

Unfortunately i gotta share her with my half norwegian little sister ...
i really mean " fortunately " cuz gettin a lil sis is the best gift i got ever.
Her name is Izellah Isabel and she's
the cutest little walking creature in the whole universe.
Can't even think of a better sister.
She can talk.. as in baby talk,
and I know she can't really understand everything we say
but I know that SHE understands me,
and that she love me even thou sumtyms she wont come to me... hahah.


The fact is that its healthy when ur parents are together,
but its better the way things are now :) and im happy... really happy.
my family is great !!


And now this comes to, me talking about myself.
Awkward, but to be honest its kinda fun.
I dunno where to begin, so I'll start talking about how do
I look like from my point of view.


My height is not really I can tell happily to the world....
I guess I'm short.. this is how God made me,
and I can't really blame him,
cuz my height is "cute" .. that's what other says to me.

Okay, I'm not getting far talking like this....

I have the advantages and disadvantages
bout my height but...okay i'm 5'4 ft.
Is it bad ?
well i really dont care.. so next...


My eyes are brown, hazel brown ?
no, chocolate brown would be more appropiate.




From a distance it may look like black or sumthing very dark brown, but its not.
A lot of asians have these black/brown eyes,
but I dont have it in some other reasons.
In the sun my eyes may appear a little bit orange brown
or reddish brown it depends how strong the sunlight is.


My hair is black/brown ... i wished i got those very very black hair,
but my hair got a nuance of brown.
But I also often dye it brown,light brown sumtyms
very light that its almost look like dark blonde.

Oh my, so much random things.. see, as i say i talk too much.
But now im getting to the main topic.


I'm a Gemini, Geminis are adaptable,communicative,
intellectual (mentally oriented), curious, charming, entertaining,
upbeat, witty, imaginative, optimistic, clever, restless..
i got those info from wikipedia hahah...
but in fact i have all of those traits, i think so...hmmp..

As u see, im very communicative.. adaptable,hmm i adapt
things around me fast probably..
I'm optimistic, most of the tym... well i get pessimistic sumtyms.
but everyone do have the ups and downs in their lives right?!
Restless, whole the tym baby... i like adventurous happenings and
i cant just sit there and doin nothin.. u gotta live ur lyf to the fullest!!
Entertaining would be one of my best side...
I luv singing,dancing,playing the piano and guitar..
I dont have stage fright, I luv ppl watching me doin my thing.
Charming hmm, maybe... i often use my charm to get things i want to.. lolz!!


That 2 faces or sides about gemini, that's so true!
With me thou.
This is really a bad side, cuz my first side are those things i just told u, that's when I'm happy and joyful... but then the other side is when i get very angry easily.
I call that moody time...nobody should mess with me,irritates me,
make jokes of me or sumthing that can easily pop me like a bomb.
It's very shitty attitude, I dont like it myself..
I try to control it but
I just cant help it.


That kinda remind me of a character from
a game (ps3 or xbox 360) Soul Calibur, Tira.
U know the one who have the round weapon kind of a blade...
that have two personalities. haha, but im not that
worst cuz i dnt really kill ppl like her hihi


So now u know that i luv music, entertaining stuffs.
and here's more : Summer is the best season whole year, putting on bikini,
sunbathing until my shoulders get burned
( that's ryt my shoulders are the first part of my body that gets burned ),
swimming in the pool or sea.. that's so me... the beach,
thats where u can find me at summertime.
Volleyball is a MUST when it's beach tym. and ICECREAM
is definitely so luuuv..

Clothes,clothes,clothes...
I dunno, I really dont have an exact description on
what/which clothes i like to put on...
I just feel it, i pull sumthng from my closet and wear it.
Simple.

Fashion is great, im not so into it but i dont fall out f
rom the category either... fashion is great when its summer...
cuz u can wear what u want without worrying to freeze or to be wet..
so winter and rainy seasons is when my little fashion in me dies.
Joggingpants,large sweaters,double socks are the most
typical clothes I wear when its bad weather.

So that's all I can tell you guys about me... for NOW!
but wait..
i can't stop here without mentioning the other part of me.
This is about me, but this wont be the whole thing
about me if I dont mention, my better half.

Karhlo Matthew Go.
I love him so much.


Go, u are maybe wondrin bout that...
Go is a Chinese last name.. he got it from his father
who is Chinese from Taiwan.

( Oh I totally forgot to tell u that my dream country is Taiwan...
oh yes totally luving it!and eey what a coincidence
that hes half taiwanese. Here's a short explanation
why Taiwan is my dream country..
F4 well that's b4 but now I have a better reason, Fahrenheit )


I want to tell you more about him, but it can wait...
it will take so much time.
So I'll write it as another blog and a whole topic about him.

Well that was my life, myself..
and how im rockin this world.. haha ( yeah right! )

There will be other blogs like "25 random things about me"...
jst sum weird stuffs.. and "Karhlo Matthew Go, my better half" and more...
Thank u for reading this!!

xoxo Keren
Muaahz and hugs from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment